Current Affairs Today, we gathered all the current affairs of 11 July 2022 and put them in a single post. Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as “World Population Day, India’s first dedicated school for sustainable science and technology, Natural Farming” among others.
Current Affairs Today Questions for UPSC/ IAS Exams
Current Affairs Article of CurrentAffairsMcqs.com aims to help every competitive exam aspirant revise the day at ease. we gathered all the current affairs of 11 July 2022 and put them in a single post.
Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as” Wimbledon women’s single title, London School of Economics, IMF” among others.
Current Affairs MCQs
1. When is World Population Day observed?
A. 10 July
B. 11 July
C. 12 July
Ans: 11 July
2. Greenko has signed an MoU with which IIT to launch India’s first dedicated school for sustainable science and technology?
A. IIT Delhi
B. IIT Madras
C. IIT Hyderabad
D. IIT Kharagpur
Ans: IIT Hyderabad
3. Sri Lanka President Gotabaya Rajapaksa to step down on ___________?
A. July 11
B. July 12
C. July 13
D. July 14
Ans: July 13
4. In which state PM Modi addresses the Conclave on Natural Farming through video conferencing?
5. Recently who wins the Wimbledon women’s single title?
A. Maria Sharapova
B. Elena Rybakina
C. Serena Williams
D. Steffi Graf
Ans: Elena Rybakina
- Current Affairs of 14 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 13 July 2022
- Weekly Current affairs: 4 to 10 July 2022
6. Which country’s President Sacks Ambassadors To India, and 4 Other Nations?
C. Saudi Arabia
7. Indian Mughal painting originated during the rule of which Mughal Emperor?
D. Shah Jahan
8. Which country starts exporting cement to India for the first time?
B. Sri Lanka
9. Which of the following meets Professor of Economics and Govt at London School of Economics Nicholas Stern in New Delhi?
A. Dr. Jitendra Singh
B. Amit Shah
C. Narendra Modi
D. Rajnatah Singh
Ans: Narendra Modi
10. Which country with Europe signed the memorandum on energy?
C. South Africa
11. Dalela Made a new envoy to which country?
One Current Affairs Question For You
Q. IMF Executive Board Approves $638 Million for
Ans: Tell me in the comment box if you know the answer.
The Answer Of Previous Day Current Affairs MCQ
- The answer to the 10 June question is: IIT Hyderabad
We hope this article will help you. All the best, have a Great Day 🙂