Current Affairs Today, we gathered all the current affairs of 12 July 2022 and put them in a single post. Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as “Artificial Intelligence, IMF, Pradhan Mantri National Apprenticeship Mela” among others.
Current Affairs Today Questions for UPSC/ IAS Exams
Current Affairs Article of CurrentAffairsMcqs.com aims to help every competitive exam aspirant revise the day at ease. we gathered all the current affairs of 12 July 2022 and put them in a single post.
Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as” Malaysia Masters title, INS Vikrant, Elon Musk, Joe Biden, Indian Mughal paintings, Chess Olympiad, Blue Vitriol, The World Games 2022, World War 1” among others.
Current Affairs MCQs
1. Defence Ministry to launch _______ newly developed Artificial Intelligence products?
2. IMF Executive Board Approves $638 Million for?
3. Pradhan Mantri National Apprenticeship Mela to be held at more than ___________ locations across the country?
4. Chico Aura captures Malaysia Masters title, he belongs to which country?
5. INS Vikrant successfully completes which phase of the sea trial?
- Current Affairs of 14 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 13 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 11 July 2022
- Weekly Current affairs: 4 to 10 July 2022
6. Joe Biden defends trip to which country in the op-ed?
D. Saudi Arabia
Ans: Saudi Arabia
7. Which company hires a top firm to sue Elon Musk for ending a 44 billion dollar deal?
8. Indian Mughal paintings originated during the rule of which Mughal Emperor?
D. Shah Jahan
9. Chess Olympiad Torch Relay reaches ________?
10. Blue Vitriol is another name for which of the following?
A. Copper Sulphate
D. Magnesium Oxide
Ans: Copper Sulphate
11. Abhishek Verma, Jyothi Surekha win bronze in _________ at The World Games 2022?
12. Which of the following pairs of treaties was signed between the Allied Powers and Bulgaria after World War 1?
A. Treaty of Trianon
B. Treaty of Sèvres
C. Treaty of Neuilly-sur-Seine
D. Treaty of Versailles
Ans: Treaty of Neuilly-sur-Seine
13. Which country launches a global naming event for its newest solar observatory?
B. Sri Lanka
15. Which country is preparing for a total cutoff of Russian gas?
One Current Affairs Question For You
Q. Recently who wins the Wimbledon women’s single title?
A. Maria Sharapova
B. Elena Rybakina
C. Serena Williams
D. Steffi Graf
Ans: Tell me in the comment box if you know the answer.
The Answer Of Previous Day Current Affairs MCQ
- The answer to 11 July question: Benin
We hope this (Current Affairs Today 12 July 2022) article will help you. All the best, have a Great Day 🙂
The correct answer is Elena Rybakina