Current Affairs Today, we gathered all the current affairs of 13 July 2022 and put them in a single post. Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as “National High-Speed Rail Corporation Limited, NITI Aayog, Constituent Assembly of India” among others.
Current Affairs Today Questions for UPSC/ IAS Exams
Current Affairs Article of CurrentAffairsMcqs.com aims to help every competitive exam aspirant revise the day at ease. we gathered all the current affairs of 13 July 2022 and put them in a single post.
Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as” Arjun Babuta wins the first gold medal, 94-year-old Bhagwani Deviv wins the gold medal, Sealdha Metro Station” among others.
Current Affairs MCQs
1. Who has become the first bowler in the history of T20 to bowl 500 dot balls?
A. Sidney Barnes
B. Glenn McGrath
C. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
D. None of these
Ans: Bhuvneshwar Kumar
2. Recently who wins the Wimbledon women’s single title?
A. Maria Sharapova
B. Elena Rybakina
C. Serena Williams
D. Steffi Graf
Ans: Elena Rybakina
3. Who has recently taken over as the MD of National High-Speed Rail Corporation Limited?
A. Sandeep Gupta
B. Rajendra Prasad
C. SS Mundra
D. None of these
Ans: Rajendra Prasad
4. Recently who takes over as the new Chief Executive Officer of NITI Aayog?
A. Raghav Mishra
B. Abhimanyu Sharma
C. Parameswaran Iyer
D. Amitabh Yadav
Ans: Parameswaran Iyer
5. The unemployment rate has increased to what percent in June 2022?
- Current Affairs of 17 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 16 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 14 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 12 July 2022
- Weekly Current affairs: 4 to 10 July 2022
6. Which Union MInister inaugurates Sealdha Metro Station of the East-West corridor?
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Amit Shah
C. Smriti Irani
D. Piyush Goyal
Ans: Smriti Irani
7. Who has recently won the ‘2022 Wimbledon Men’s Open title’?
A. Roger Federer
B. Novak Djokovic
C. Nick Kyrgios
D. None of these
Ans: Novak Djokovic
8. New President of Sri Lanka to be elected on ________?
A. 16 July
B. 20 July
C. 26 July
D. 28 July
Ans: 20 July
9. Constituent Assembly of India was formulated on the recommendation of?
A. Wavel Plan
B. Cabinet Mission
C. August Offer
D. Cripps Mission
Ans: Cabinet Mission
10. PM Modi to Inaugurate and lay the foundation stone of various development projects worth over _______ in Jharkhand’s Deoghar?
A. Rs 10.000 crore
B. Rs 12.000 crore
C. Rs 16.000 crore
D. Rs 18.000 crore
Ans: Rs 16.000 crore
11. Top Level Chines Delegation to Visit _________ Ahead of key Polls?
D. Sri Lanka
12. How many Shiv Sena MPs urge Uddhav Thackeray to support NDA candidate Droupadi Murmu?
13. Indian grapplers bag how many medals in Asian U-20 Westling Championships?
14. India’s Arjun Babuta wins first gold medal at ISSF World Cup in ________?
B. New Zealand
C. South Korea
Ans: South Korea
15. 94-year-old Bhagwani Devi from India wins gold medal in 100 m sprint in ________?
D. Saudi Arabia
One Current Affairs Question For You
Q. Recently, where has the record of building the longest double-decker flyover in India been made?
Ans: Tell me in the comment box if you know the answer.
The Answer Of Previous Day Current Affairs MCQ
- The answer to the 12 June question is: Elena Rybakina
We hope this (Current Affairs Today 13 July 2022) article will help you. All the best, have a Great Day 🙂