Current Affairs Today, we gathered all the current affairs of 14 July 2022 and put them in a single post. Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as “Industrial Production Index, longest double-decker flyover, I2U2 Leader’s Virtual Summit” among others.
Current Affairs Today Questions for UPSC/ IAS Exams
Current Affairs Article of CurrentAffairsMcqs.com aims to help every competitive exam aspirant revise the day at ease. we gathered all the current affairs of 14 July 2022 and put them in a single post.
Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as” Paper Import Monitoring System, NIRF, James Bond, ISIS, all schools till close 24th July” among others.
Current Affairs MCQs
1. Industrial Production Index jumps to _________ in May?
A. 11.7 Percent
B. 19.6 Percent
C. 15.3 Percent
D. 13.1 Percent
Ans: 19.6 Percent
2. Recently, where has the record of building the longest double-decker flyover in India been made?
3. India’s retail inflation eases to _______ in June?
A. 1.43 Percent
B. 3.05 Percent
C. 5.18 Percent
D. 7.01 Percent
Ans: 7.01 Percent
4. Which of the following to participate in the first I2U2 (India-Israel-UAE-USA) Leader’s Virtual Summit?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Nirmala Sitharaman
C. Rajnath Singh
D. S Jaishankar
Ans: Narendra Modi
5. Which Union Minister lauds the role of CPWD in nation-building?
A. Nirmala Sitharaman
B. Rajnath Singh
C. Hardeep Puri
D. Piyush Goyal
Ans: Hardeep Puri
6. Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan to release India Rankings 2022 under NIRF on ___________?
A. 14th July
B. 15th July
C. 16th July
D. 17th July
Ans: 15th July
7. Which country’s President flees from the country on the military jet?
A. Sri Lanka
Ans: Sri Lanka
8. Paper Import Monitoring System, PIMS will come into effect from _________ this year?
A. 1st August
B. 1st September
C. 1st October
D. 1st November
Ans: 1st October
9. James Bond theme composer Monty Norman Passes away at the age of _______?
10. Which country says the ISIS leader was killed in a drone strike in Syria?
One Current Affairs Question For You
Q. Which state govt closes all schools till 24th July amid a surge in COVID-19 cases?
Ans: Tell me in the comment box if you know the answer.
The Answer Of Previous Day Current Affairs MCQ
- The answer to 13 July question: Nagpur
We hope this (Current Affairs Today 14 July 2022) article will help you. All the best, have a Great Day 🙂