Current Affairs Today, we gathered all the current affairs of 15 July 2022 and put them in a single post. Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as “World Youth Skill Day, Singalila National Park, booster doses, all schools till close 24th July” among others.
Current Affairs for UPSC/ IAS Exams
Current Affairs Article of CurrentAffairsMcqs.com aims to help every competitive exam aspirant revise the day at ease. we gathered all the current affairs of 15 July 2022 and put them in a single post.
Top 10 Current Affairs of 15 July
- 15 July is declared as World Youth Day by adopting a resolution by the United Nations General Assembly in December 2014.
- Uttarakhand has become the first state in the country to start the process of implementing the new education policy of the Centre.
- Jahnavi Dangeti 19-year-old has made history by becoming the youngest person to complete the Analog Astronaut Program at the Analog Astronaut Training Center (AATC) in Krakow, southern Poland.
- Mohammed Shami became the fastest Indian bowler to take 150 ODI wickets in the first India vs England ODI at Kennington Oval.
- Indian captain, Rohit Sharma became the first captain in cricket history to win 13 consecutive T20 matches. Rohit made this feat in the first T20I of Southampton’s three-match series against England.
- Indian wrestlers had a stellar performance at the U20 Asian Wrestling Championships in Manama, Bahrain, where they won 22 medals.
- Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) students will now have access to job opportunities, thanks to a new pilot project that the Delhi government announced along with the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF). DSEU and UNICEF have started a ‘Career Awareness Session’ for the students.
- India is ranked 135th out of 146 countries in the World Economic Forum (WEF) Global Gender Gap Index 2022.
- Two places in India have been named among the “50 Extraordinary Destinations to Explore” by Time Magazine this year. The southern state of Kerala and Ahmedabad, the capital of Gujarat, were the two Indian entries in the list of the World’s Greatest Places for 2022.
- Nomura cut its forecast for India’s economic growth for 2023, measured by gross domestic product (GDP), to 4.7 percent from its previous estimate of 5.4 percent amid recession fears and rising interest rates.
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) has released a global title ranking for the country’s latest solar observatory, launching into sun-synchronous orbit in October.
Current Affairs MCQs for UPSC/ IAS Exams
1. When is World Youth Skill Day celebrated?
A. 14 July
B. 15 July
C. 16 July
D. 17 July
Ans: 15 July
2. Which state govt closes all schools till 24th July amid a surge in COVID-19 cases?
3. Govt to give booster doses to people aged between ________?
A. 10 and 18 years
B. 15 and 50 years
C. 18 and 59 years
D. 28 and 40 years
Ans: 18 and 59 years
4. Which country wants to buy a lot of diesel from Russia?
5. Rishi Sunak tops the first round of voting in which country’s Prime Minister’s race?
D. Sri Lanka
- Current Affairs of 20 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 19 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 18 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 17 July 2022
- Weekly Current affairs: 11 to 17 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 16 July 2022
6. Singalila National Park, which was in news recently, is located in which state?
C. West Bengal
D. Himachal Pradesh
Ans: West Bengal
7. Which country scientists develop a novel mechanism to inactivate SARS-CoV-2?
8. The ‘State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2022’ report was released by?
A. NITI Aayog
B. World Bank
C. United Nations
D. World Economic Forum
Ans: United Nations
9. Pope Francis names how many women on the bishop’s advisory committee?
10. Ricket’s is a disease associated with the deficiency of ________?
A. Vitamin C
B. Vitamin A
C. Vitamin D
D. Vitamin B
Ans: Vitamin D
11. Md. Mustafizur Rahman appointed Bangladesh High Commissioner to which country?
C. Sri Lanka
12. Which one of the following endocrine gland is situated in the neck?
13. Govt calls all-party meeting of Monsoon session of Parliament on _________?
A. July 15
B. July 16
C. July 17
D. July 18
Ans: July 17
14. Which country’s PM asks the military to take all necessary steps to restore order?
C. Sri Lanka
D. New Zealand
Ans: Sri Lanka
15. Mexico to spend _________ on modernising US border?
A. $1.5 billion
B. $2.9 billion
C. $3.1 billion
D. $5.8 billion
Ans: $1.5 billion
One Current Affairs Question For You
Q. What was the retail inflation rate recorded in India in June 2022?
A. 6.01 percent
B. 7.01 percent
C. 8.01 percent
D. 9.01 percent
Ans: Tell me in the comment box if you know the answer.
The Answer Of Previous Day Current Affairs MCQ
- The answer to the 14 June question is: Manipur
We hope this (Current Affairs Today 15 July 2022) article will help you. All the best, have a Great Day 🙂
Ans: 7.01 percent
Correct Answer ❤️ Amit
Correct Ans is 7.01 percent
Ans: 7.01 percent
Correct Answer ❤️ Ashu
Correct ans of mcq is 7.01 percent
Correct Answer ❤️ Bablu