Current Affairs Today, we gathered all the current affairs of 16 July 2022 and put them in a single post. Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as “Monkeypox case in India, Mughal throne, ISSF shooting World Cup, Anniversary of Skill India, Food Park in India” among others.
Current Affairs Today for UPSC/ IAS Exams
Current Affairs Article of CurrentAffairsMcqs.com aims to help every competitive exam aspirant revise the day at ease. we gathered all the current affairs of 16 July 2022 and put them in a single post.
Current Affairs Today MCQs for UPSC/ IAS Exams
1. Which state reports the first monkeypox case?
A. Tamil Nadu
D. West Bengal
2. What was the retail inflation rate recorded in India in June 2022?
A. 6.01 percent
B. 7.01 percent
C. 8.01 percent
D. 9.01 percent
Ans: 7.01 percent
3. Which Union Minister attends BRICS Labour and Employment Minister’s Meeting?
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Bhupender Yadav
C. Amit Shah
D. Piyush Goyal
Ans: Bhupender Yadav
4. Who amongst the following succeeded in the Mughal throne in the year 1556?
A. Sher Shah Suri
D. Shah Jahan
5. WHO to reconvene monkeypox emergency committee on __________?
A. 20th July
B. 21st July
C. 22nd July
D. 23 July
Ans: 21st July
- Current Affairs of 19 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 18 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 17 July 2022
- Weekly Current affairs: 11 to 17 July 2022
6. India top ISSF shooting World Cup medal tally at Changwon in _______?
C. South Korea
Ans: South Korea
7. When was the Ashoka Stambh built?
A. 30 BC
B. 250 BC
C. 469 BC
D. 3 BC
Ans: 250 BC
8. ___________anniversary of Skill India Mission is being observed?
9. Which country to suspend all new UN peacekeeping rotations for “national security” reasons?
10. Government of _________ and UNESCO sign landmark Memorandum of Understanding?
C. Saudi Arabia
One Current Affairs Question For You
Q. Which country to invest two billion dollars to develop an integrated Food Park in India?
Ans: Tell me in the comment box if you know the answer.
The Answer Of Previous Day Current Affairs MCQ
- The answer to the 15 June question is: 7.01 percent
We hope this (Current Affairs Today 16 July 2022) article will help you. All the best, have a Great Day 🙂