Current Affairs Today, we gathered all the current affairs of 17 July 2022 and put them in a single post. Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as “World International Justice Day, Food Park in India, Train journeys free, Indian Navy, BRICS, CNG station” among others.
Current Affairs for UPSC/ IAS Exams
Current Affairs Article of CurrentAffairsMcqs.com aims to help every competitive exam aspirant revise the day at ease. we gathered all the current affairs of 17 July 2022 and put them in a single post.
Current Affairs Today MCQs
1. When is World International Justice Day celebrated?
A. 16th July
B. 17th July
C. 18th July
D. 19th July
Ans: 17th July
2. Which country to invest two billion dollars to develop an integrated Food Park in India?
3. PM Modi inaugurates Bundelkhand Expressway to Kaitheri village in Jalaun district of ___________?
B. Uttar Pardesh
C. Madhya Pardesh
D. West Bengal
Ans: Uttar Pradesh
4. Spain to Make some train journeys free from _________?
5. Ranil Wickremesinghe sworn in as interim President of which country?
C. Sri Lanka
Ans: Sri Lanka
- Current Affairs of 20 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 19 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 18 July 2022
- Weekly Current affairs: 11 to 17 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 16 July 2022
6. Which state CM hands over Relay Torch to Padmini Rout?
7. Which country’s Navy delegation holds discussions with senior officers of the Indian Navy?
8. Health experts warn of explosive increase in the number of coronavirus cases in which country?
9 Which country decides not to impose sanctions against India under its stringent law of purchase of S-400 missiles from Russia?
C. New Zealand
10. Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and which country is set to join BRICS?
One Current Affairs Question For You
Q. Hardeep Singh Puri dedicates _________ CNG station across 14 state?
Ans: Tell me in the comment box if you know the answer.
The Answer Of Previous Day Current Affairs MCQ
- The answer to the 16 July question is: UAE
We hope this (Current Affairs Today 17 July 2022) article will help you. All the best, have a Great Day 🙂