Current Affairs Today, we gathered all the current affairs of 18 July 2022 and put them in a single post. Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as “Vice Presidential, highest state honor, World Bank, Tardigrade Species Discovered, CM announces relief packages” among others.
Current Affairs for UPSC/ IAS Exams
Current Affairs Article of CurrentAffairsMcqs.com aims to help every competitive exam aspirant revise the day at ease. we gathered all the current affairs of 18 July 2022 and put them in a single post.
Current Affairs Today MCQs
1. Which State Governor is to be the Vice Presidential candidate of NDA?
C. West Bengal
Ans: West Bengal
2. Hardeep Singh Puri dedicates _________ CNG station across 14 state?
3. Which country is set to achieve a major milestone to administer 200 crore doses of Covid Vaccine?
4. Sri Ravi Shankar receives the highest state honor of which country?
5. World Bank approves __________ credit to help Bangladesh improve disaster preparedness?
A. 400 Million USD
B. 500 Million USD
C. 600 Million USD
D. 700 Million USD
Ans: 500 Million USD
- Current Affairs of 21 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 20 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 19 July 2022
- Current affairs of 17 July 2022
- Weekly Current affairs: 11 to 17 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 16 July 2022
6. New Tardigrade Species Discovered in Which Country?
7. Which state CM announces relief packages for flood-affected people?
D. West Bengal
8. Armenia and which country’s foreign ministers hold the first bilateral talks?
9. GCC nationals allowed to enter ___________ with ID cards?
10. Who discovered the Cholera causing germ?
A. Robert Koch
B. Filippo Pacini
C. M. Laveran
D. Felix Hoffman
Ans: Filippo Pacini
One Current Affairs Question For You
1. Kuwait to receive _________ Indian nurses soon?
Ans: Tell me in the comment box if you know the answer.
The Answer Of Previous Day Current Affairs MCQ
- The answer to the 17 July question is: 166
We hope this (Current Affairs Today 18 July 2022) article will help you. All the best, have a Great Day 🙂
Ans: 2,000 Indian nurses
Correct Answer ❤️ Ashu
Correct answer of today mcq is 2000 Indian nurses.
Correct Answer ❤️ Bablu
Correct Answer ❤️ Amit Kumar
Correct Answer ❤️ Rohit Sharma
Kuwait to receive 2000 Indian nurses soon.
Correct Answer ❤️ Sankhadwip Bhattacharyya