Current Affairs Today, we gathered all the 21 July current affairs and put them in a single post. Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as “Paika Memorial, India-Pakistan Commonwealth Games 2022, Wadiyar dynasty, KF-21 fighter jet, Electric Vehicle Charging Stations” among others.
Current Affairs for UPSC/ IAS Exams
Current Affairs Article of CurrentAffairsMcqs.com aims to help every competitive exam aspirant revise the day at ease. we gathered all the 21 July current affairs and put them in a single post.
Latest Current affairs 2022
2,877 Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- The government has sanctioned 2877 Electric Vehicle Charging Stations in 68 cities across 25 States and Union Territories under Phase 2 of FAME India scheme (Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Electric Vehicles).
- He said, 1566 charging stations have also been sanctioned across 9 expressways and 16 Highways under FAME India Scheme. He said, under Phase 1 of FAME India Scheme, 479 charging stations have been installed as on 1st July this year.
Home and Cooperation Minister Amit Shah Chaired a review meeting
- Home and Cooperation Minister Amit Shah chaired a review meeting of the Central Police Training Institutes (CPTIs) in New Delhi where he stated that there was a need to inculcate a spirit of patriotism, fitness, and discipline in Police forces.
- Speaking on the occasion, the Home Minister stressed on an effective training system to fulfill expectations, a sense of duty, and achievement of goals. He said 60 percent of training for all policemen should be common to all, while 40 percent of training should be force-based so that we can make the best use of our training capabilities.
IMF warns of sharp European economic blow
- A Russian gas embargo would lead to severe recessions in eastern Europe and Italy if countries around the world hoarded their own scarce supplies, the IMF warned in a bid to encourage solidarity between nations.
- 42 percent of the EU’s gas imports come from Russia, according to the IMF.
- The IMF modeling suggested that the European economy could manage with Russia curtailing supplies by 70 percent, but there would be shortages if there was a full embargo on exports. The worst affected European countries would only be able to access between 15 and 40 percent below their needs.
9.6 Acres of land for the construction of Paika Memorial
- The Odisha Cabinet approved 9.685 acres of government land for the construction of the “Paika Memorial” in memory of the Pika Rebellion at the foothills of Barunei Hill in Khurda district.
Women’s cricket has caught interest
- Women’s cricket has really caught the interest of the local public as many as 1.2 million tickets have been sold for the high-octane Commonwealth Games encounter between arch-rivals India and Pakistan, the organizers said.
South Korea successful maiden flight test of the KF-21 fighter jet
- South Korea Aerospace Industries and the country’s Air Force confirmed the first successful test fight of Seol’s Indigenous 4.5th generation fighter jet, the KF-21 “Boramae”.
- The fighter jet flew at a speed of 400 km/h (200 knots) for 30 minutes to check the basic functions of the jet’s body, landing safely at 4.13 pm.
Current Affairs MCQs
1. Govt sanction ___________ Electric Vehicle Charging Station across 25 States/ UTs under FAME-II?
2. Which state hoist around 1.62 core national flags?
B. Andhra Pradesh
Ans: Andhra Pradesh
3. Which Union Minister chairs the review meeting of Central Police Training Institutes in New Delhi?
A. Jitendra Singh
B. Anurag Singh Thakur
C. Amit Shah
D. Rajnath Singh
Ans: Amit Shah
4. Government extends the last date for submission for application under Design-led Manufacturing scheme till________?
A. 5th August
B. 6th August
C. 7th August
D. 8th August
Ans: 5th August
5. Which organization warns Russian gas embargo would lead to a severe recession in Eastern Europe and Italy?
- Current Affairs of 20 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 19 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 18 July 2022
- Current affairs of 17 July 2022
- Weekly Current affairs: 11 to 17 July 2022
6. Which state govt approves 9.685 acres of land for the construction of “Paika Memorial”?
D. Tamil Nadu
7. SCO set for its second expansion with which country to be admitted at Samarkand Summit in September?
8. _________ Tickets Sold for India-Pakistan Commonwealth Games 2022 Encounter?
A. 1.2 Million
B. 2.5 Million
C. 3.2 Million
D. 4.9 Million
Ans: 1.2 Million
9. Which country’s president suspended two high-ranking officials amid charges of collaborating with Russia?
10. Which of the following place was ruled by the Wadiyar dynasty?
One Current Affairs Question For You
Q. Which country records a successful maiden flight test of the KF-21 fighter jet?
A. North Korea
B. South Korea
Ans: Tell me in the comment box if you know the answer.
The Answer Of Previous Day Current Affairs MCQ
- The answer to the 20 July question is: Andhra Pradesh
We hope this (Current Affairs Today 21 July 2022) article will help you. All the best, have a Great Day 🙂
Ans: South Korea records a successful maiden flight test of the KF-21 fighter jet.
Ans: South Korea