Current Affairs Today 6 July 2022, we gathered all the current affairs of 6 July 2022 and put them in a single post. Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as “Naari Ko Naman scheme, Financial Action Task Force, GST revenue collected in June” among others.
Current Affairs Questions for UPSC/ IAS Exams
Current Affairs Article of CurrentAffairsMcqs.com aims to help every competitive exam aspirant revise the day at ease. we gathered all the current affairs of 6 July 2022 and put them in a single post.
Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as” India’s merchandise exports rise, Legislative Assembly to reduce VAT on fuel, BBB” among others.
Current Affairs MCQs
1. Which Indian state has launched a new scheme named ‘Naari Ko Naman’?
B. Uttar Pradesh
C. Himachal Pradesh
Ans: Himachal Pradesh
2. Who discovered Sodium?
A. J.J Thomson
B. Humphry Davy
C. Karl Benz
D. William Henry Fox
Ans: Humphry Davy
3. Which Union Minister stresses India should be the number one ecosystem for startup in the world?
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Amit Shah
C. Piyush Goyal
D. Nirmala Sitharaman
Ans: Piyush Goyal
4. Who is the new President of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF)?
A. Urjit Patel
B. Subash Chandra Garg
C. T Raja Kumar
D. Viral Acharya
Ans: T Raja Kumar
5. India and which country sign MoU on High Impact Community Development Projects?
- Current Affairs of 9 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 8 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 7 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 6 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 5 July 2022
6. What is the total GST revenue collected in June 2022?
A. Rs 1.15 Lakh Crore
B. Rs. 1.20 Lakh Crore
C. Rs 1.30 Lakh Crore
D. Rs 1.45 Lakh Crore
Ans: Rs 1.45 Lakh Crore
7. India’s merchandise exports rise by _______ to USD 37.9 billion in the last months?
A. 12.5 percent
B. 13.1 percent
C. 16.8 percent
D. 18.9 percent
Ans: 16.8 percent
8. Which CM assures Legislative Assembly to reduce VAT on fuel?
A. Uttar Pardesh
D. West Bengal
9. Which Assembly passes Salary, Allowances, and Pension Amendment Bills 2022 on a two-day Special Session?
C. Tamil Nadu
D. West Bengal
10. Which country’s inflation hits a two-decade high of 78.6 %?
11. PM Modi to visit Varanasi on __________?
A. July 5
B. July 6
C. July 7
D. July 8
Ans: July 7
12. Veteran Bengali director Tarun Majumdar passes away at the age of _________?
13. Poush Mela displays local artists displaying folk dance, music, food, and culture of ________?
C. West Bengal
Ans: West Bengal
15. Which new body has been approved to replace the BBB?
A. Banks Appointment Bureau (BAB)
B. Banks and Insurance Companies Bureau
C. Financial Services Institution Bureau (FSIB)
D. Financial Institutions Bureau (FIB)
Ans: Financial Services Institution Bureau (FSIB)
One Current Affairs Question For You
Q. In which city is the forest Research Institute of India located?
A. New Delhi
Ans: If you know the answer, tell me in the comment box.
The Answer Of Previous Day Current Affairs MCQ
- The answer to the 5 June question is: Humphry Davy
We hope this (Current Affairs Today 6 July 2022) article will help you. All the best, have a Great Day 🙂