Current Affairs Today 7 July 2022, we gathered all the current affairs of 7 July 2022 and put them in a single post. Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as “World Chocolate Day, Rajendra Prasad memorial award, NATO, G-20” among others.
Current Affairs Today Questions for UPSC/ IAS Exams
Current Affairs Article of CurrentAffairsMcqs.com aims to help every competitive exam aspirant revise the day at ease. we gathered all the current affairs of 7 July 2022 and put them in a single post.
Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as”Indian National Association, World Series, IMF, New name of Aurangabad district, Uranium Mining Reserves, Gold refining and recycling” among others.
Current Affairs MCQs
1. When is World Chocolate Day celebrated?
A. 6 July
B. 7 July
C. 8 July
D. 9 July
Ans: 7 July
2. In which city is the forest Research Institute of India located?
A. New Delhi
3. Odisha, UP, and which state emerges as the top three states in the first state ranking index for NFSA?
A. West Bengal
B. Madhya Pardesh
C. Andhra Pradesh
D. Tamil Nadu
Ans: Andhra Pradesh
4. Top export up by 60% , and Import down by 70% over __________ years?
5. India’s Service sector activity in June records the highest growth in _________?
A. 15 years
B. 11 Years
C. 18 Years
D. 14 Years
Ans: 11 Years
- Current Affairs of 16 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 15 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 9 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 8 July 2022
- Weekly Current affairs: 4 to 10 July 2022
6. Which Union Minister announces the setting up of the “Rajendra Prasad memorial award“?
A. Nirmala Sitharaman
B. Amit Shah
C. Dr. Jitendra Singh
D. Rajnath Singh
Ans: Dr. Jitendra Singh
7. EAM S Jaishankar to participate in G-20 Foreign Minister’s meeting in which country on 7th and 8th July?
8. Uganda announces discovery of _________ metric tonnes of gold deposits?
A. 45 million
B. 73 million
C. 10 million
D. 31 million
Ans: 31 million
9. Which country sign accession protocols with NATO?
D. Both B and C
Ans: Both B and C
10. Which country to host World Series for the first time
11. Which country to hand over the debt restructuring program report to IMF in August 2022?
C. Sri Lanka
Ans: Sri Lanka
12. The Indian National Association was established in 1876 by ________ in Calcutta.
A. V K Chiplunkar
B. Anand Mohan Bose
C. Sisir Kumar Ghosh
D. Badruddin Tyabji
Ans: Anand Mohan Bose
13. Which country celebrates its 60th independence anniversary with a military parade?
B. Sambhaji Nagar
Ans: Sambhaji Nagar
15. What is the rank of India in the ‘Gold refining and recycling’ report?
One Current Affairs Question For You
Q. Uranium Mining Reserves have been found in which state?
B. Madhya Pradesh
Ans: If you know the answer, tell me in the comment box.
The Answer Of Previous Day Current Affairs MCQ
- The answer to the 6 July question is: Dehradun
We hope this (Current Affairs Today 7 July 2022) article will help you. All the best, have a Great Day 🙂