We gathered all the current affairs of 8 July 2022 and put them in a single post. Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as “Uranium Mining Reserves, PLI scheme for drones, Indo-Nepal” among others.
Current Affairs Today Questions for UPSC/ IAS Exams
Current Affairs Article of CurrentAffairsMcqs.com aims to help every competitive exam aspirant revise the day at ease. we gathered all the current affairs of 8 July 2022 and put them in a single post.
Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as” PM GatiShakti Projects, ” among others.
Current Affairs MCQs
1. COVID-19 precautionary does gap reduced to _________ for all adults?
A. 3 Months
B. 4 Months
C. 5 Months
D. 6 Months
Ans: 6 Months
2. Uranium Mining Reserves have been found in which state?
B. Madhya Pradesh
3. UN and which urge probe into deadly Uzvedistan unrest?
4. Govt releases list of ___________ beneficiaries under PLI scheme for drones?
5. Indo-Nepal bus service begins from Siliguri after ________ years of Covid-19?
6. Which Union Minister reviews the progress of PM GatiShakti Projects?
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Amit Shah
C. Piyush Goyal
D. Arjun Munda
Ans: Piyush Goyal
7. Which country allows COVID-19 vaccination for kids under 5?
8. First campus-based IT business incubator opens in which country?
A. Sri Lanka
9. Which Union minister and RCP Singh quit as RS terms end?
A. Nitin Jairam Gadkri
B. Nirmala Sitharaman
C. Narendra Sigh Tomar
D. Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
Ans: Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
10. FBI-MI5 warning on China is a wake-up call for which country?
D. Sri Lanka
One Current Affairs Question For You
Q. The members of Phaeophyceae are commonly called __________ algae.
Ans: Tell me in the comment box if you know the answer.
The Answer Of Previous Day Current Affairs MCQ
- The answer to the 7 July question: Rajasthan
We hope this (Current Affairs Today 8 July 2022) article will help you. All the best, have a Great Day 🙂