Current Affairs Today 9 July 2022, we gathered all the current affairs of 9 July 2022 and put them in a single post. Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as “Startup School India, Global Findex database 2021, Vivo India” among others.
Current Affairs Today Questions for UPSC/ IAS Exams
Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as”2022 Global biodiversity conclave, Hariyali Mahotsav, New name of Aurangabad, Kabul airport, armored vehicles, Indian Muslims to fly to Saudi Arabi after 2 years, Uganda discover gold deposits, Former PM shot during a speech, Forest Research Institute of India” among others.
Current Affairs MCQs
1. Which company launched the ‘Startup School India (SSI)’ initiative?
2. The members of Phaeophyceae are commonly called __________ algae.
3. PM Modi to address first Arun Jaitley Memorial Lecture in ________?
B. Uttar Pradesh
4. Which institution released the ‘Global Findex database 2021’?
C. World Bank
D. World Economic Forum
Ans: World Bank
5. Vivo India remitted Rs 62,476 core to _________ to avoid taxes?
D. South Korea
- Current Affairs of 12 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 11 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 10 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 8 July 2022
- Weekly Current affairs: 4 to 10 July 2022
6. Which city is the host of the ‘2022 Global biodiversity conclave’?
7. Over _________ Indian Muslims to fly to Saudi Arabi after 2 years of Covid-19 pandemic.
8. Uganda announces discovery of _________ metric tonnes of gold deposits?
A. 10 million
B. 31 million
C. 45 million
D. 73 million
Ans: 31 million
9. Environment Ministry to organize Hariyali Mahotsav in ________?
10. What is the new name of Aurangabad district in Maharashtra?
C. Sambhaji Nagar
Ans: Sambhaji Nagar
11. Which country former PM shot during a speech?
A. Sri Lanka
12. Who discovered color photography?
A. Robert Noyce
B. John Logic Baird
C. Enrico Fermi
D. James Clerk Maxwell
Ans: James Clerk Maxwell
13. WFP says 6.26 million people in __________ are food insecure?
B. Sri Lanka
Ans: Sri Lanka
14. Which country to run Kabul airport in deal with the Taliban?
A. Saudi Arabia
D. United Arab Emirates
Ans: United Arab Emirates
15. Which Union Minister chairs the meeting with the head of Banks?
A. Nirmala Sitharaman
B. Rajnath Singh
C. Amit Shah
D. Piyush Goyal
Ans: Nirmala Sitharaman
16. In which city is the forest Research Institute of India located?
A. New Delhi
One Current Affairs Question For You
Q. Which Country to send armored vehicles to Ukraine as Russia intensifies its attack?
Ans: Tell me in the comment box if you know the answer.
The Answer Of Previous Day Current Affairs MCQ
- The answer to the 8 July question: Brown
We hope this (Today Current Affairs 9 July 2022) article will help you. All the best, have a Great Day 🙂