Today Current Affairs, we gathered all the current affairs of 3 July 2022 and put them in a single post. Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as “CM files criminal defamation, Performance Grading Index for Districts (PGI-D), Rajya Sabha membership, T-Hub” among others.
Today Current Affairs Questions for UPSC/ IAS Exams
Today Current Affairs Article of CurrentAffairsMcqs.com aims to help every competitive exam aspirant revise the day at ease. we gathered all the current affairs of 3 July 2022 and put them in a single post.
Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as”$600 Billion Global Infrastructure plan, Zuljanah, World Bank, The most liveable city in the world” among others.
Today Current Affairs MCQs
- Tamil Nadu to host investor conclave on ________?
a. July 3
b. July 4
c. July 5
d. July 6
Ans: July 4
2. Which of the following is represented by the “Lorenz Curve”?
d. Income Distribution
Ans: Income Distribution
3. Which state CM files criminal defamation unit against Manish Sisodia?
b. Tamil Nadu
4. Which Union Ministry released the ‘Performance Grading Index for Districts (PGI-D)’?
a. Ministry of Electronics and IT
b. Ministry of MSME
c. Ministry of Education
d. Ministry of Jal Shakti
Ans: Ministry of Education
5. Which state CM quit Rajya Sabha membership?
b. West Bengal
- Current Affairs of 16 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 15 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 6 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 5 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 4 July 2022
6. T-Hub, which was seen in the news, is a start-up incubator based in which state?
d. Tamil Nadu
7. Australia and which country make a “new start” after the submarine row?
a. New Zealand
8. Which global bloc launched a $600 Billion Global Infrastructure plan?
b. G 20
c. G 7
d. European Union
Ans: G 7
9. In which country vandalize Samsung billboards over the insult to Prophet?
10. Which country has launched a solid-fueled rocket named “Zuljanah”?
b. North Korea
11. Which country Faces a Debt Crisis After Borrowing Billions From China?
12. Who has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer of NITI Aayog (after Amitabh Kant)?
a. Subash Chandra Garg
b. Parameswaran Iyer
c. Rajesh Bansal
d. Urjit Patel
Ans: Parameswaran Iyer
13. World Bank extends $1 billion aid to which country?
c. Both A and B
d. Sri Lanka
Ans: Both A and B
14. PM Modi, and which country’s president discuss global food and energy markets, and ways to encourage trade?
b. Saudi Arabia
d. South Africa
One Current Affairs Question For You
Q. Which is the most liveable city in the world, as per the ‘EIU Global Liveability Index’?
Ans: If you know the answer, tell me in the comment box.
The Answer Of Previous Day Current Affairs MCQ
- The answer to the 2 July question is: Income Distribution
We hope this (Today Current Affairs 3 July 2022) article will help you. All the best, have a Great Day 🙂