Today Current Affairs, we gathered all the current affairs of 4 July 2022 and put them in a single post. Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as “Electoral bonds, The most liveable city in the world, Garib Kalyan, ” among others.
Today Current Affairs Questions for UPSC/ IAS Exams
Today Current Affairs Article of CurrentAffairsMcqs.com aims to help every competitive exam aspirant revise the day at ease. we gathered all the current affairs of 4 July 2022 and put them in a single post.
Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as” World Urban Forum, PSLV, Autonomous flying wing technology demonstrator, Servants of India Society, Indian cricketer creates a world record” among others.
Today Current Affairs MCQs
1. Which is the only institution in India to issue ‘Electoral bonds’?
d. NITI Aayog
2. Which is the most liveable city in the world, as per the ‘EIU Global Liveability Index’?
3. BJP passes resolution on Economy, Garib Kalyan at its National Executive meeting in?
4. Which is the venue of the 11th World Urban Forum held in 2022?
5. Which of the following addresses the public meeting at Parade Grounds in Secundrabad?
a. JP Nadda
b. Nirmala Sitharaman
c. Rajnath Singh
d. Narendra Modi
Ans: Narendra Modi
- Current Affairs of 15 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 7 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 6 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 5 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 3 July 2022
6. ‘PSLV Orbital Experimental Module (POEM)’ is associated with which organization?
7. Centre amends Foreign contribution Regulation Act Allowing relatives to freely send ________ to India?
a. Rs 13 Lakh
b. Rs 18 Lakh
c. Rs 10 Lakh
d. Rs 15 Lakh
Ans: Rs 10 Lakh
8. Which Indian organisation carried out the maiden flight test of the ‘Autonomous flying wing technology demonstrator?
b. Pixxel Space
d. Dhruva Airspace
9. Which Union Minister dedicates new manufacturing facilities to the nation at BDL in Telangana?
a. Jyotiraditya Scindia
b. Rajnath Singh
c. Piyush Goyal
d. Amit Shah
Ans: Rajnath Singh
10. What is the budgetary outlay of ‘Computerisation of Primary Agricultural Credit Societies’ (PACS)?
a. Rs 7216 Crore
b. Rs 216 Crore
c. Rs 2516 Crore
d. Rs 750 Crore
Ans: Rs 2516 Crore
11. _________ round of talks for India-EU Trade and Investment Agreements concludes?
12. Which country hands over a 50-bed fully functional hospital to Tajikistan?
15. Who was the founder of the “Servants of India Society”?
a. G.K. Gokhale
b. M.G. Ranade
c. B.G. Tilak
d. Bipin Chandra Pal
Ans: G.K. Gokhale
One Current Affairs Question For You
Q. Recently which Indian cricketer creates a world record?
a. Virat Kolhi
b. Jasprit Bhumrah
c. Rohit Sharma
d. Mohammad Shami
Ans: If you know the answer, tell me in the comment box.
The Answer Of Previous Day Current Affairs MCQ
- The answer to 3 July question is: Vienna
We hope this (Today Current Affairs 4 July 2022) article will help you. All the best, have a Great Day 🙂