Today Current Affairs, we gathered all the current affairs of 5 July 2022 and put them in a single post. Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as “Indian cricketer creates a world record, Digital India Week 2022, Oceanix City” among others.
Today Current Affairs Questions for UPSC/ IAS Exams
Today Current Affairs Article of CurrentAffairsMcqs.com aims to help every competitive exam aspirant revise the day at ease. we gathered all the current affairs of 5 July 2022 and put them in a single post.
Important Questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as” Hezbollah, International Day of Cooperatives celebration, State’s Start-up Ranking 2021, myelodysplastic syndrome” among others.
Today Current Affairs MCQs
1. Which country gifts 75 ambulances, and 17 school buses to Nepal?
d. Sri Lanka
2. Recently which Indian cricketer creates a world record?
a. Virat Kolhi
b. Virat Kolhi
c. Rohit Sharma
d. Mohammad Shami
Ans: Jasprit Bhumrah
3. PM Narendra Modi to inaugurate Digital India Week 2022 at ___________?
4. National conference on food and Nutrition Security in India to be held on __________?
a. July 4
b. July 5
c. July 6
d. July 7
Ans: July 5
5. Prime Minister to unveil legendary freedom fighter Alluri Sitarama Raju’s statue in which state?
d. Andhra Pradesh
Ans: Andhra Pradesh
- Current Affairs of 15 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 8 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 7 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 6 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 3 July 2022
6. Which country shoots down Hezbollah drones heading for a gas rig?
7. Home Minister Amit Shah to attend __________ International Day of Cooperatives celebration?
8. Which of the following wildlife sanctuaries is home to the critically endangered white-backed vulture and the long-billed vulture?
a. Tamor Pingla
9. Union Minister ___________ to announce State’s Start-up Ranking 2021?
a. Amit Shah
b. Nirmala Sitharaman
c. Piyush Goyal
d. Rajnath Singh
Ans: Piyush Goyal
10. Which tissue/organ of the human body is affected by myelodysplastic syndrome?
a. Thymus gland
c. Blood cells
d. Lymphatic vessels
Ans: Blood Cells
11. Yari Lapid officially becomes Prime Minister of which country?
12. Which body is responsible for the implementation of the NIPUN project of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs?
a. National Skill Training Institute
b. National Skill Development Corporation
c. National Council for Vocational Education and Training
d. National Skill Development Fund
Ans: National Skill Development Corporation
13. Which country bans the purchase of vehicles to further tightened austerity measures?
14. A floating city named Oceanix City is going to be set up in which country?
Ans: South Korea
15. Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi reaches which country on a Six-day visit?
b. New Zealand
One Current Affairs Question For You
Q. Who discovered Sodium?
a. Humphry Davy
b. William Henry Fox
c. J.J Thomson
d. Karl Benz
Ans: If you know the answer, tell me in the comment box.
The Answer Of Previous Day Current Affairs MCQ
- The answer to the 4 July question is: Jasprit Bhumrah
We hope this (Today Current Affairs: 5 July 2022) article will help you. All the best, have a Great Day 🙂