Weekly current affairs, we have compiled 7 days of current affairs questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as ”Twitter Deal, Startup School India (SSI), India’s new Sherpa for the G-20, Hariyali Mahotsav, Uranium Mining Reserves, GST revenue collected in June 2022” among others.
Weekly Current Affairs Questions for UPSC
Weekly Current Affairs Article of CurrentAffairsMcqs.com aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the day at ease. we gathered all the current affairs from 4 July to 10 July 2022 and put them in a single post.
Weekly Current Affairs MCQs
1. Elon Musk terminates deal to buy __________?
2. Which company launched the ‘Startup School India (SSI)’ initiative?
3. Which state received approval for a USD 300 million World bank-funded school education project?
B. Andhra Pradesh
4. Who has been named as India’s new Sherpa for the G-20, after Piyush Goyal?
A. Parameswaran Iyer
B. Amitabh Kant
C. Rakesh Sharma
D. Nirmala Sitharaman
Ans: Amitabh Kant
5. Environment Ministry to organize “Hariyali Mahotsav” in ________?
- Weekly Current affairs: 11 to 17 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 14 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 13 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 12 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 11 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 10 July 2022
6. Rishi Sunak is in the race for UK PM, He belongs to which country?
7. Who discovered color photography?
A. Robert Noyce
B. John Logic Baird
C. Enrico Fermi
D. James Clerk Maxwell
Ans: James Clerk Maxwell
8. Uranium Mining Reserves have been found in which state?
B. Madhya Pradesh
9. What is the total GST revenue collected in June 2022?
A. Rs 1.15 Lakh Crore
B. Rs. 1.20 Lakh Crore
C. Rs 1.30 Lakh Crore
D. Rs 1.45 Lakh Crore
Ans: Rs 1.45 Lakh Crore
10. Odisha, UP, and which state emerges as the top three states in the first state ranking index for NFSA?
A. West Bengal
B. Madhya Pardesh
C. Andhra Pradesh
D. Tamil Nadu
Ans: Andhra Pradesh
11. India’s Service sector activity in June records the highest growth in _________?
A. 15 years
B. 11 Years
C. 18 Years
D. 14 Years
Ans: 11 Years
12. India’s merchandise exports rise by _______ to USD 37.9 billion in the last months?
A. 12.5 percent
B. 13.1 percent
C. 16.8 percent
D. 18.9 percent
Ans: 16.8 percent
13. What is the new name of Aurangabad district in Maharashtra?
B. Sambhaji Nagar
Ans: Sambhaji Nagar
14. What is the rank of India in the ‘Gold refining and recycling’ report?
15 Who is the new President of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF)?
A. Urjit Patel
B. Subash Chandra Garg
C. T Raja Kumar
D. Viral Acharya
Ans: T Raja Kumar
- Current Affairs of 8 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 7 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 6 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 5 July 2022
- Current Affairs of 4 July 2022
16. Which new body has been approved to replace the BBB?
A. Banks Appointment Bureau (BAB)
B. Banks and Insurance Companies Bureau
C. Financial Services Institution Bureau (FSIB)
D. Financial Institutions Bureau (FIB)
Ans: Financial Services Institution Bureau (FSIB)
17. In which city is the forest Research Institute of India located?
A. New Delhi
18. Which is the most liveable city in the world, as per the ‘EIU Global Liveability Index’?
19. Which country hands over a 50-bed fully functional hospital to Tajikistan?
20. Which country gifts 75 ambulances, and 17 school buses to Nepal?
d. Sri Lanka
21. Prime Minister to unveil legendary freedom fighter Alluri Sitarama Raju’s statue in which state?
d. Andhra Pradesh
Ans: Andhra Pradesh
22. Which tissue/organ of the human body is affected by myelodysplastic syndrome?
a. Thymus gland
c. Blood cells
d. Lymphatic vessels
Ans: Blood Cells
23. A floating city named Oceanix City is going to be set up in which country?
b. South Korea
Ans: South Korea
24. Who discovered Sodium?
a. Humphry Davy
b. William Henry Fox
c. J.J Thomson
d. Karl Benz
Ans: Humphry Davy
25. Which Indian state has launched a new scheme named ‘Naari Ko Naman’?
B. Uttar Pradesh
C. Himachal Pradesh
Ans: Himachal Pradesh
One Current Affairs Question For You
14. Prithvi Raj Chauhan was defeated in the Second Battle of Tarain by
B. Muhammad Gazni
C. Muhammad Ghori
D. Qutbuddin Aibak
Ans: Tell me in the comment box if you know the answer.
We hope this (Weekly Current affairs) article will help you. All the best, have a Great Day 🙂