Weekly current affairs, we have compiled 7 days of current affairs questions and answers relevant for government exams including topics such as ” New social media platform for Small Businesses, Metaverse, Green Open Access Rules 2022, Digital currency, a lifeguard training program for fisherman, Save Soil Movement, India Got Guinness World Record, among others.
Weekly Current Affairs Questions for UPSC
Weekly Current Affairs Article of CurrentAffairsMcqs.com aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the day at ease. we gathered all the current affairs from 6 June to 12 June 2022 and put them in a single post.
Weekly Current Affairs MCQs
1. Which social media platform launched SMBSaathi Utsav to support small businesses?
2. Which Indian personality has been named the season ambassador of the British Council’s ‘India/UK Together 2022, a Season of Culture’?
a. Virat Kohli
b. Deepika Padukone
c. A R Rahman
d. Pa Ranjith
Ans: A R Rahman
3. Which Country To Build Fences On Border With Russia?
4. Russia and which country unveil the first highway bridge?
5. Europen Central Bank to increase the interest rate for first time in more than ________ in July?
a. 10 Years
b. 11 Years
c. 12 Years
d. 15 Years
Ans: 11 Years
6. India hands over 12 high-speed guard boats to _______?
7. Which Union Ministry launched the ‘Green Open Access Rules 2022?
a. Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
b. Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
c. Ministry of Power
d. Ministry of Science and Technology
Ans: Ministry of Power
8. Which country to conduct a feasibility study to introduce a?
d. Sri Lanka
9. Which is the world’s first accreditation body to have its office space in the metaverse?
a. Medical Council of India (MCI)
b. National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
c. All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
d. Quality Council of India (QCI)
Ans: All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
10. “Baikho festival’ is predominantly celebrated in which Indian state?
11. Cross-Border Bus Services Between India _________ Resumes After 2 Years?
12. Who is the first woman cricketer to appear in six World Cups?
a. Clare Taylor
b. Charlotte Edwards
c. Mithali Raj
d. Jhulan Goswami
Ans: Mithali Raj
13. RBI Hikes Key Lending Rate By ________ Basis Points To 4.90%
14. Which organisation created a Guinness World Record for the longest continuously laid lane of 75 KM?
a. Indian Army
d. L & T Construction
15. Which Indian women cricketer announces retirement from international cricket?
a. Jemimah Rodrigues
b. Harmanpreet Kaur
c. Smriti Mandhana
d. Mithali Raj
Ans: Mithali Raj
16. What is the new limit for auto-debit mandates done through cards and UPI (after June 2022)?
a. Rs 10000
b. Rs 15000
c. Rs 20000
d. Rs 25000
Ans: Rs 15000
17. India, Vietnam sign Joint Statement on defense partnership towards _______?
18. Which Union MInister launches a single nodal agency dashboard?
a. Amit Shah
b. Piyush Goyal
c. Nirmala Sitharaman
d. Anurag Singh Thakur
Ans: Nirmala Sitharaman
19. Which state launches a lifeguard training program for fisherman youth?
c. West Bengal
d. Tamil Nadu
Ans: Tamil Nadu
20. The 3400-year-old city emerges from a reservoir in _________ after months of extreme drought?
21. In how many languages is the amount is written on the banknote?
22. PM Modi to attend a program on “Save Soil Movement” at Vigyan Bhawan on________?
a. Juen 5
b. June 6
c. June 7
d. June 8
Ans: June 5
23. Which country beat Poland 6-4 in the final to clinch inaugural FIH Hockey championship?
24. Recently who Inaugurates Sant Kabir Academy And Research Center In UP?
a. Amit Shah
b. Narendra Modi
c. Rajnath Singh
d. Ramnath Kovind
Ans: Ramnath Kovind
25. Mansukh Mandaviya inaugurates National Food Laboratory in _______?
26. India successfully carries out training launch of Intermediate Rage?
a. Agni 2
b. Agni 3
c. Agni 4
d. Agni 5
Ans: Agni 4
27. Amit Shah to inaugurate National Tribal Research Institute in _________?
28. Nitin Gadkari inaugurates, lays foundation stone of 15 National Highway projects in _________?
b. Tamil Nadu
29. Indian shooter _________ strikes gold at Para Shooting World Cup?
a. Manisha Keer
b. Avani Lekhara
c. Sonia Rai
d. Heena Sidhu
Ans: Avani Lekhara
30. NHAI enters Guinness World Record for laying __________ long continuous Bituminous Concrete Road in record 5 days?
a. 60 km
b. 70 km
c. 75 km
d. 80 km
Ans: 75 km
We hope this (Weekly Current affairs: 6 June to 12 June 2022) article will help you. All the best, have a Great Day 🙂